Five Stages of Growth of the Consciousness on the Spiritual Path
A person significantly developed ethically and intellectually is capable of mastering the following five main stages of growth on the spiritual Path:
1. This is a preparatory stage: one has to master the true knowledge about God, about the meaning of our lives, about the methodology of spiritual growth — and then to correspondingly change one’s own way of life.
2. Then such a person becomes established in the localization of himself or herself in the anahata chakra and perceives the outer world from it, reacts from this chakra to the events that take place around.
3. Then he/she becomes a spiritual heart much larger than the material body. He/she can assume giant forms similar by their appearance to the appearance of the human body. Now he/she possesses the ability to move in the universal space as a consciousness free from the fetters of matter: to move, in particular, with the help of the arms of the consciousness which grow from the spiritual heart and are coessential to it.
4. Having refined oneself to the state of the Holy Spirit and having cognized the Creator in His Abode, He/She lives now among other Holy Spirits, feeling Them, embracing Them, merging with Them — and together with Them helps other incarnate beings in their spiritual advancement.
5. Having submerged into the Ocean of the Primordial Consciousness (the Creator) and having finally merged with Him, He/She lives in two main states: in Calm or in an active state that is called Divine Light and Fire.
He/She also merges with the wholeness of the Absolute and, when necessary, can come to incarnate beings as a Representative of the Creator — a Holy Spirit.